After 41 years of providing iconic architectural designs throughout NM, VHGArchitects is under NEW MANAGEMENT. VHGA is seeking dynamic, innovative, creative, independent, collaborative, and critical thinkers who aspire to the highest standards of excellence. Join our collaborative design practice as a Senior Architectural Professional for the opportunity to build a strong and thriving career
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for various portions of project development including conceptual, schematic, design development and construction documents.
- Motivate, inspire and effectively lead and coordinate project team members and consultants.
- Organizes own work efforts.
- Assists in supervising project document control tasks and maintains quality control of such tasks.
- Checks and coordinates details and dimensions.
- Performs material research in preparation of project specifications.
- Perform QA/QC and technical reviews
- Write and edit architectural specifications
- Coordinate with and assist affected disciplines with addenda, RFIs, CPRs and change orders
- Incorporate agreed-upon changes into project documents
- Coordinates with other Senior Architectural Professionals on project to assure continuity and consistency of documentation.
Desired skills and expertise:
- Completion of five or six-year architectural degree program.
- Minimum of 10 years architectural experience.
- Licensed and LEED Certified.
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Project Schedule).
- Must have experience in preparation and layout of architectural contract documents and specifications.
- An attitude and commitment to being an active participant of our culture is a must.
- Proven team player willing to roll up their sleeves to make deadlines.
VHGA offers competitive salaries, health and dental insurance, retirement and paid time off. We are an equal employment opportunity employer. Please provide your C.V., 5 portfolio examples and salary requirements to email@example.com.